I love comedy and things that make me (and others) laugh, but I am growing tired of Hollywood and their political views... I will NEVER watch anything with Sean Penn ever again, and Will Ferrell is now off my list as well. David Letterman was my hero 25 years ago, but now I wouldn't cross the street to spit in his hair... It's sad really, but there are some funny bits yet to be had, as ALL of entertainment hasn't yet gone into the bag for socialism!
I am humorous, laid-back, and conservative
When I'm alone, I love hunting, fishing, golf, sporting events, concerts, live music (especially at little holes in the wall pubs), boating, and even lawn chores! ugh, there's a sign I'm getting old...
Movies? I'm the world's WORST movie-goer, as it's hard for me to find a 2-3 hr block to dedicate to it, let alone go to a theater!
Music? I'm on the continuum between Heavy Metal & Hank Williams Jr. I love rock, classic rock, new rock, grunge rock, modern rock, alternative rock... I also love country music, even C & W on occasion!
Food? PLEASE make it home-cooked. I live out of my suitcase & hotel rooms, so I am forced to eat out quite often.
2) My family - they are my saviors & my support system when I need it.
3) My friends - my ever-widening circle of pals.
4) My home - My "fortress of solitude", my cabin in the woods, my haven for respite, rest, and recreation...
5) The NET - my source of data, entertainment, communication, etc.
6) (TIE) Satellite Radio/Blackberry - shorten my flights/road trips.
The "nature of things".
Where I want to be in 5, 10, 20 years...
Listening to a live band and enjoying a cold adult beverage if it's not my weekend. Provided my laundry is caught up!! Chores first, then FUN!