Please note: I am fluent in sarcasm, if you are not we probably won't get along.
I'm working on buying my own house and writing. I'd like to be able to quit my day job in the next 5 years and support myself from my writing.
- Desperation - Stephen King
- anything by Ted Dekker, I have yet to read one of his books that I haven't enjoyed
- House of Night series
- Brave New World
- the Giver
I own somewhere close to 1000 and have watched way more than that. Some of my all time favorite films are:
- The Lord of the Rings
- The Hobbit
- Dawn of the Dead
- Fight Club
- American History X
- This is the End
- Beauty and the Beast
I don't watch a lot of TV but I make time for the Walking Dead and the Amazing Race.
To put it simply, I'm an addict. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't listen to music. Pandora is one of my best friends. Some favorites:
- Rise Against
I eat clean for the most part. A gluten intolerance tends to make it easy. I recently discovered how to light charcoal, so the grill is my new favorite "kitchen appliance."
- what to write next
- how to free the penguins from the zoo
- You like to be active (5ks, mud runs, hiking, etc.)
- You can play a musical instrument.
- You think movie marathons on the couch can sometimes be better than going out.
- You're up for random trips to the beach.
- You want to help free the penguins.
- You want to :)
***Note: If you're already married, in a relationship or just looking for sex, please don't waste my time or yours.