- I take enjoyment in almost everything as long as the people around me are having fun too.
- I like giraffes
- My favorite color is cyan
- I swear at inanimate objects when they don't do what I want
- I squint when I smile, which makes me look terrible in most pictures -_-
- I can put both my feet behind my head
- I have a car, but I hate driving
- I love bullet points
- I hate when people write paragraphs in power point presentations
- I'm terrible at writting and speling
- I put 2 spaces after my periods, but apparently that's old fashioned and no one does it anymore
- I rock climb at least once a week
- I like playing board games and I've probably played a bunch you've never heard of
- I drink only water or alcohol, don't waste calories on anything in between!
- I can't swim =( (yet...)
- I watch more Korean TV than North American TV
- I like fishing!
- I wanna start playing tennis, but I don't really have time
- I type lol too much
- Don't rely on coffee
- I laugh at everything =D
- Making people laugh (sometimes just with a terrible joke)
- Puzzles (but not too hard...)
- Dancing terribly
- Making sushi and granola bars
TV Shows: Don't watch much TV these days, the only thing I watch every week is Running Man http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Running_Man_(TV_series)
In the past I've also watched House, The Office, Lost... I enjoy most shows. Whose Line Is It Anyways is still hilarious!
Music: I like all music except deathmetal and country. I tend to like music more if there's a good memory associated with it rather than its type. Music from the 90s and early 2000s is generally much better than anything that comes out these days.
Food: I pretty much like all food, but I do not like olives or coconuts...
2. The Internet/Computer - I would not have a job and probably would've failed university without these things
3. Sleep - bad night's sleep just can make a day terrible
4. Money - Gotta live comfortably
5. My duvet - Its heavy and it traps me when I'm sleeping so I can't move, so amazing
6. My phone - I only got it recently, but its slowly taking over my life...
(This is now a lie)
If you watch Running Man
If you want to