I have trouble occupying myself so I'm constantly on the look out for fun things to do. I'm not really content sitting at home during the weekend. I get too antsy. I go to NYC or Montreal about every three to four months. There is something about being in a big city that makes me feel more alive.
I love music. I especially like electronica, new wave, and britpop.
I like to camp and kyack. My parents own a cabin on a small lake in the Adirondacks. It's good cheap fun.
I'm a very genuine and honest person. I've been told that I can be too honest, but is there really such a thing? I have an adventurous spirit. Not in a lets go jump out of a plane way, but more in a lets go to an art festival, get drunk, and act goofy sort of way.
Favorite shows: primeval, outlaw star, noein, babylon 5, xxxholic, firefly, farscape, buffy, doctor who, black books..
I really love animated movies, especially movies made by Don Bluth or Studio Ghibili. What ever happened to Don Bluth? Titan A.E was an okay movie minus the crappy soundtrack and matt damon.
Favorite bands: the knife, all of Maynard's projects, depeche mode, daft punk, a place to bury strangers, LCD soundsystem, blur, anything involving AFP.
2) Music & Concerts
what it would be like to be a cat.
I have some social anxiety so often... "what the hell did I just do/say!!?"
Hanging out on my roof top deck.
Going to Goth night (even though I'm not really Goth)
Getting high and watching Netflix.
My friend told me that I should put these things down:
1) You own a car or atleast live in the same vicinity as me.
2) You have an apartment (one that is not in your parents basement)
3) You have a job (a paying one)
4) You like techno rave dancing, cats, and general tom-foolery
5) You are not crazy, bipolar, heavily medicated, depressed, overly angry at your parents/government/imaginary evils.
6) You are not overly buff and have never gone to a tanning salon.