* Just started learning acroyoga, and I love it so far.
* I'm poly-amorous, specifically looking for non-monogamous relationships at the moment.
* I've been studying tantra for about 2 years now as a way to build more connected relationships with friends and lovers.
* Im a unicorn, and enjoy being different than most people out there. I've had vibrantly colored hair for the past few years, and enjoy wearing skirts occasionally.
* If you are curious: http://tinyurl.com/lnuw9ft
* I'm very involved in the burning man scene. I can talk your ear off about the benefits of decommodification, leave no trace, gifting economy, etc... I love the amazing community of people that these events build.
* I'm extremely easy going. I very rarely get upset or mad. I try to go with the flow, and take things for what they are. I live simply and happily.
* My family and friends are super important to me. I'll do anything for them. I know people in most cities around the world, which makes traveling very easy.
* I really enjoy meeting new people. Especially people that are different than myself. I like learning about their experiences and hearing about places they have been.
* I like music and dancing. Electronic music is by far my favorite genre, but I'm willing to listen to anything. I find dancing to be a great stress reliever.
* Board games are fun. Current favorite is Dominion. I also enjoy crossword puzzles, but generally need some help with them.
* I generally try to spend as much time outdoors as possible. Mostly walking around exploring the city or camping in the wilderness.
Lately I've been very interested in the movement of large flocks of birds. Each bird is flying alone, but together all the birds move a single organism, flowing through the air.
* handyman stuff, like building furniture or fixing electronics
* finding amazing clothing at thrift shops
* napping, cuddling, making out
Hitch-hikers guide to the Galaxy
Lately I've been mostly reading non-fiction stuff dealing with the intersection of art, nature, math and computers, like:
The fractal geometry of nature
The nature of code
A touch of code
Run Lola Run
Star Wars IV-VI
Various DJs: Cassy, Heidi, Eats Everything, Kill Frenzy, Goldie, Blondish
* I'm a great cook, and can make many good meals on my own.
My bunny 'Parsip'
Fresh local food
Warm weather (or lots of blankets)
how to build (sew) different inflatable structures
you want to learn about tantra
really, you should just message me! I love when women take the first step.
I'd prefer to meet people in person and not just online, as you get a much better feel for a someone that way. It is important to see if there is any "spark" early in the relationship.