(( _ _ ))..zzzZZ
Anyway, I'm pretty much easy-going i.e I don't have any violent objections unless it's something ridiculous. And... I don't take and can't stand spicy food. Yep, you read it right. It will incite a violent protest from me if I have to face one.
Oh, I'm pretty much value independence. Everything is an experience isn't it? YOLO. Take things as they come and deal with it. Why don't just simply enjoy the journey into the unknown? *\(^o^)/*
Work Work Work..
And the whatever little time I have left will be spend with myself or close friends.
2) Listening to people's troubles and problems. It's interesting to listen for solutions and hear how others make sense of their lives. ^_−☆
3) Arcade shooting games.
4) Being anal about poor spelling and grammar. Hahahahas
5) Self-entertainment. <-- A real useful skill to have seriously!
Movies: Nil preferences.
Music: Mandarin pop and J-pop.
Food: Anything as long as it isn't spicy. Note the word "SPICY".
5) Tissue paper
Of course, if I have prior plans, then those plans would likely take precedence.
2) You have similar interests with me.
3) If you feel that I won't bite.
4) You wanna share your life values with me
5) You have whatsoever reasons that led to you being interested in wanting to create a conversation with me.