I’m searching for that special someone to spend the rest of my life with. I know that “happily ever after” is waiting for me (and for you as well)
While trying to remain positive and open to the online experience, I feel that some of my previous meetings can serve as a guide moving forwards of things that will not work for me. If you feel that any of the following items relate to you, please move on and do not waste either of our time. :)
• Your father still pays your bills
• You have no problem cancelling a first date with an hour notice via text
• You have lost a job or been kicked out of school for stalking
• You don’t have time to date, but like to have people contact you anyways
• Your ex is in jail or rehab
• You have an active restraining order against you for any reason
• You are only on this site because your friends made you do it.
• You can't keeps your suitors straight and base your date off of someone else's profile. Then cancel with the excuse, "I thought you were the other guy"
• You lack the common social grace and skills to hold a conversation and treat people with respect.
I would like to say, "Thank you" to all those ladies who have written me in support of the list! A number of you sent me your additions to the list. I have decide to append some select ones..
*Forgot to mention you were married.
*Still not sure if you're ready?
*I'm going to eventually get my teeth fixed. That was an old picture.
*I don't have a job right now. I'm trying to go on disability.
* Although I'm divorced, I still live my ex to save money.
* My ex won't let me see the kids and I don't know why.
* I only binge drink on the weekends.
* I was in rehab a few years ago, and now I only take Vicadon when I party
Ha Ha ha! Keep them coming ladies!!!!!!!!
When I am at home I like gardening and working around the house. There are always fun projects to keep me busy. Construction, remodel, and landscaping are the "soup du jour". I enjoy entertaining and cooking. My home is frequently the place for wonderful festivities and I entertain on a regular basis.
Away from home I like, travel, camping, causal bike rides in Monterey, amusements parks, wine tasting, and trips to San Francisco and concerts to name a few. For the future I would like to go overseas again. I have been on 4 of the 7 continents and would like to see the rest.
I contribute where I can, mostly around my daughters school or sports activities. I volunteer my time to help the schools improve their services and resources. Working with the children is very rewarding and keeps me feeling young. You can also find me each year volunteering as a Santa Cruz county science fair judges for grades 4 - 12.
I am a movie collector and love so many genres.
Love to cook: Chinese, Japanese, German, and good old BBQ
Music... hum... 70's and 80's classic mostly but love all kinds.
I always enjoy meeting new friends.
If you are interested in a LTR (my main goal here), please check out who I am looking for...
You are a happy person and had a good childhood. You have/ or had a good relationship with your parents. You are looking for a life partner and not just wanting to serial date. You are your own person and not looking for someone to take care of you. You want to raise a family as a family. You love kids and cherish hearth and home. You accept the fact I cannot dance to save my life but would be willing to take a tango class with me. You enjoy entertaining, friends, and good times. You know that a relationship is work and sometimes you need to check in with your partner and talk or clarify things. You enjoy camping and adventures and the things kids want to do. You want to love and be loved...