I'm Colin. I'm 29 and I work as a musician in Hoi An and Danang, and I live in Hoi An, but OKCupid won't allow me to say I live there. My life has basically become a part of everybody's holidays, and I would love to actually start dating someone if you're living here, but if you're passing through still feel free to write.
* Finding the best place to eat
* Finding the best coffee
* Making you look hot by comparison
* Entertaining groups of people that want to hear music
* Hill Climb 2
* Rolling Cigarettes
* Cooking (although I always eat out here)
* Logically solving problems you can't think straight about
* Asking you for help solving my problems I can't think straight about
* Tying things with bungee cords to the back of motorbikes
1) My build (Strong)
2) My accent (Irish)
3) My singing voice (Loud)
Music: Led Zeppelin, Foo Fighters, Jeff Buckley, Radiohead, QOTSA, Haitus Kaiyote, James Brown, Luciano Pavarotti, Gnarls Barkley, and most other soul, blues and rock, most east coast hip hop, world music and gypsy jazz.
Food: I love food, and cooking, and will challenge myself to make anything taste gorgeous. That said though, I tend to stick to stuff that is proven to be nice already, and trying to improve on it. Cauliflower is not allowed in my kitchen. Or Scallions.
Books: I'm horrible at taking the time to read, but the last book I read was a couple months ago, the Rum Diary by Hunter S Thompson. Really good
An occasional sense of well being interspersed with moments of clarity and vision in relation to future aspirations