I'm looking for a woman who is anything but typical. I'm kind of amazing. You should be too.
* I'm a very passionate and caring person.
*I love long walks with my pets, Reese and the newest addition to my pack, Lilly Maddison.
* I love road trips.
* I'm an anachronism in this day and age, the last of a dying breed: a gentleman.
* I have feminist leanings. Call me crazy, but I have this wacky idea that women are people, too, and should have the only say in what happens to their bodies.
* Sex is nice, I'm not going to lie, but it's not very high on my priorities. If it happens, great, but it's only going to happen with the person who is worth it.
* I'm confident without being cocky. I know who I am, and what I want. More importantly, I know how to get it.
* I am a very understanding and compassionate person.
*I don't care about material or physical. Everything withers, everything fades. What matters in life is who we are and what we do with the precious little time we have.
* I don't get along with zealots.
* I have no patience for Catholics.
* I don't care for apathy, either.
* I am a passionate person. I have strong political beliefs.
* For the vapid, I'm short.
I'm a total bibliophile. I read anything and everything that catches my attention. I particularly love ancient history and some fantasy. I read everything from Shakespeare to Lovecraft, and everything in between.
There are far too many musicians for me to name, and really, do you really want to read such an exhaustive list? A couple of my favorites are Blue October and Tool. Music is a very spiritual experience for me. It allows us to connect to the divine. My special someone would feel similarly.
I'm a sucker for romantic movies, if done well. I love comedy, documentaries, educational programs as well.
My family and friends
History: if you don't know where you've been, how can you know where you are going?
How we have unlimited access to information at the tips of our fingers, but squander it on fb, celebrities, and porn.
I have a phobia of clowns and spiders.
If you like quiet nights in with board games and a movie.
If you are looking for someone unique.
If you are looking for adventure.
If you want someone who will have your back, regardless.
If you want a good man I'm your life.
The funniest bad pick up line I've ever heard was "are you sure you aren't an alien? Cause you just abducted my heart. "