I'm a web developer for a startup. It's a great place to work.
Outside of work, I like being outdoors, dogs and going out on Lake Wylie (which I guess is also outdoors).
"The Corrections" by Jonathan Franzen.
I hate to admit it but I really loved the latest Mission Impossible
(5)?. I know this shouldn't be my answer.
Arrested Development will always be my #1. I wasn't into that Netflix series extension thing.
like just about all food. My favorites are Mexican and Texas barbecue.
- Learning new things
- The internet
(i think these first three things are weighted equally)
- Chips + salsa (is this one item or two?)
A tweet that I read that said, "YOLO: Youth Obeying Lucifer's Orders." It makes me laugh.
Also--I hate to rock the boat here--but some people say the Kardashians have no talent but I think there's extraordinary talent in getting the media to care about you and curating public personas. They may not be likeable but they're making a go of it.
- You also like iced coffee and have a favorite coffee shop
- You cringe at the word 'foodie'
- You want to see a horror movie even though they're cheesy
- You liked something about my profile