dance at shows together.
and save the world.
looking for amazing connections, fantastic adventurers, and like-minded rockstars. 🔥
oh hi, I'm stan. do say hello! 👋
devoting time to art and music,
being perfectly dominant,
and inevitably fun.
- traveling all over the world
- inspiring myself and others to be the best version of themselves
- various accents and the movie trailer voice
- fixing things
- getting caught in the moment
- inspirational/motivational chats, love to push people to succeed
- my competitive side and how much I love to win
- I'm easy to talk to
- that silly/sarcastic sense of humor of mine
- I've got a 12-sided die
some of my favorite movies: Army of Darkness, Boondock Saints, Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind, Scott Pilgrim, Secretary, Shaun of the Dead, Star Wars, The Breakfast Club, The Dark Night, The Rocky Horror Picture Show
some of my favorite shows: Flash, Arrow, Mad Men, Utopia, The Walking Dead, Archer, Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, Breaking Bad, The Office, Big Bang Theory, Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, House, LOST, Star Trek (all of them except Enterprise)
- sushi (total shocker, right?)
- kink (rawr!)
- breaking the rules (get it? lol :3)
disconnecting to appreciate what you have.
what hat or plaid to wear tomorrow.
or totally staying in with movies, tv, video games, netflix binging on something rad. still getting late night burritos.
you know, the usual half "lets do crazy shit in SF" rockstar/half "lets hang in PJs" homebody kind of deal.
that and I used to be in a rocky horror picture show cast in college.
if you recognize what PAX, E3, EDC, and SDCC mean.
if you have a strong creative side to you, whether it's an appreciation or a skill.
if you have a intense and inescapable passion for something (music, art, anything) and you want to share it with someone.
...and if you find a dominant side of someone appealing.