• Fixing, breaking, programming, and offending computers.
• Sticking with things I like...despite the fact that only half of those things will end up in the Guinness World Records.
It's not really as funny as I thought it was a few years ago when I did this, but it still gives me a chuckle.
I can't answer this one specifically without blowing my cover, but I will say that it's either technical or historical or biographical-ish.
I can get into most movies as long as it's not something as ridiculous as Mama or The Last Exorcist. I'd rather watch My Science Project and get some cinematography insight, or watch Flight of the navigator to learn how to become an escape artist.
The Killing Fields was a great movie because of the film developing scene for the passport photo. I don't know what I would have done because I don't develop film, but starting out by taking a chill pill helps for many things.
I watched The Shootist backwards, Momento style, and found out that it's a better movie than when watching it from the beginning.
If it can be garnished with raw egg, wrapped in seaweed, dried and put in a bag, is rice, topped with Sriracha or Tabasco, I might like it.
I like music by the song or piece, not by the artist or album. What's known as "VGV0cmlzIFRoZW1lIEEK" could be my favorite piece, ever. I love Gould's unique or irreverent interpretation of long-standing classical music.
My favorite classical piece is one with a very long name by Hummel. Another favorite is Gosling. And I'd pay to see Mike Patton.
• Baseball. I love baseball for some reason.
• Bowling. Something I enjoy doing, too.
I watched every episode of Frasier and I enjoyed it.
• Stuff having to do with...what happens afterwards and ending up on the right side.
• Music and how it's made. Apart from enjoying music as a whole, I end up contemplating each component.
• Making stuff better (and actually doing it).
I wouldn't mind doing more of geocaching, saving humpback whales, and many things that don't involve hiking up cliffs like a spider.
"A little shell is OK." Ah, obscure jokes shouldn't be here, but it keeps coming back.
For serious: things I'd find impressive.
• You value humans over animals.
• Your profile is relatively truthy without being morose.
• You have the courage.
Just for fun: things I'd still find impressive.
• If you want to swap mix-tapes on MiniDisc.
• Have need of a Geiger counter.
• Musically adept.