- I'm quiet person, but I can hold my own when engaged in conversations.
- I'm patient/reserved/soft spoken.
- Started a new job in the Watertown/Cambridge area
- A good listener.
- Dog lover.
- I have a thirst for learning and continuing to grow as a person.
- Going to be heading back into the gym...been slacking lately..
- Love to read.
- I am a very good cook, thanks to my mom and grandmother (it’s the Italian genes).
- Ability to roll with the punches
- A bit of a homebody, but I want to explore
- I still feel like I'm in my 30's...although my body reminds me of my advanced age!!
- A sarcastic sense of humor, some may even say I'm a bit of a smarta$$ (See below).
Some random thoughts about profiles I've read and general observations....
-Really? Are there that many women on here that like to go camping? UGH!! My idea of camping is a cabin with running water, functioning bathroom and a bed!
-I may be from New England, but I don’t ski. I’ll go, but I’ll wait for you at the cabin, sitting by the fire with a Guinness or a craft beer.
-Why do guys walk around with their pants down under their a$$? Really? Why is this necessary?
-Politicians must think we are all dumb? I hate politicians!!!
-Why do I look so angry in all of my photos? It's really sad!!! I don't think I have one good photo of myself. No, I'm not angry. ;) But if you are good at taking pictures, please, I need help!! ;)
I don't want to put what I am looking for in a box because I believe that it can prevent me from meeting some great people. That being said, there are a couple of deal breakers:
- If you don't like or are allergic to dogs.
- Doesn't wants to have children.
Not looking to play games. I'm looking for relationship and a best friend...and to finally get off of this site.
If I sound remotely interesting to you, please drop me a note. I'm an open book and I am willing to answer any questions that you may have. What's the worst that could happen? A friendship?
Thanks for taking the time to read this. I look forward to meeting you. If there is no interest, I wish you the best of luck on your search.
Music: I like everything from classical to heavy metal, with some exceptions like most country, top 40, dance/tecno, and most rap (except old school rap).
Movies: I'm an action/comedy guy...but I'll watch anything really. TV - Thank god for TiVo so that I can watch all of my shows..lol
Books: Recently I've been reading computer books for work...boring/dry reads. Although, I will read almost anything...Classics like Shakespeare to Poe to modern day works like Harry Potter & Lord of the Rings to Tom Clancy's books to reading a book called Naked Economics, just to name a few....I downloaded The Art of War on my iPhone...just curious to see how it can apply to the real world of business.
As for food....I am a foodie!! I like to try/eat different things. I am willing to try new things in the kitchen by experimenting with new recipes.