-I genuinely love lima beans.
-My one and only detention was given to me for pulling the chair out from under someone before they sat down.
-My mother is the hippest person I know.
-I don't understand what is so great about tap dancing.
- I'm pretty sure that I've reached my technological threshold.
- I'm fascinated by the mafia and jail/prison culture (no I've not done time or plan on it).
- I wish I could kayak and play ping pong (not at the same time) more often.
- I think it's weird that I'm considered an adult.
- I'm not quite sure what I want to be when I grow up.
- I feel naked if I'm not wearing nail polish.
- I'm pretty confident words like "duty" will always make me laugh.
- Although I've given it my best shot, I cannot do the running man.
- I never wear a watch.
- I do not carry a wallet. (update: I now carry a very small wallet)
- I fantasize about being able to hustle (pool, poker, dance offs).
Middlesex, A Problem from Hell, East of Eden, a Tree Grows in Brooklyn, When You are Engulfed in Flames, the Brief and Wonderous Life of Oscar Wao
Pan's Labyrinth, Being John Malkovich, Dirty Dancing, Forgetting Sara Marshall, Bridesmaids, I Love You Man, the Secretary, Grand Budapest Hotel
Shows- the Blacklist, most crime dramas, Mindy Project, New Girl, too many shows on Bravo
the Pixies, the Cure, M.I.A, Neutral Milk Hotel, the Smiths, Morrissey, Stone Roses, Bowie, Talking Heads, Radiohead, Yeah Yeah Yeah's, Florence and the Machine, good hip hop (and bad hip hop)... lotsa stuff except country (sorry, just no)
Hummus, dark chocolate, cheese, wine (comes from grapes, so not only is it food...it's fruit)
- my friends
- dark chocolate
- something to read on the train
- my bed
You are up for meeting in person sooner than later.
You use punctuation... it doesn't have to be 100%, but a full paragraph with nothing. I can't.
You don't Randomly capitalize S*it for absolutely No reason whatsoever.
You don't have a picture up of you holding a firearm .