I hope I pass round #1 with you. Here's a little information about me:
- I work as an Account Manager for a Fortune 250 company.
- Born and raised in Mississippi.
- Moved to Middle Tennessee in 2011.
- A weird talent is that I can pick up things with my toes.
- I have 6 piercings and 3 tattoos but would love to have a leg sleeve done.
- Marvel vs DC...Marvel all the way!!! But I am looking forward to Suicide Squad.
- My friends and family would consider my best attribute to be my positivity and spirit. I'm a genuinely happy person.
- My first crush was the Ultimate Warrior when I was in Elementary.
- My favorite subject in school growing up was English. I had dreams of being a writer. Also an astronaut/librarian/veterinarian/astronomer/accountant/speech therapist.
- My ideal first date would be going ATVing through the Mud, going to the shooting range, let's go to the gym and " show me whatcha got", playing Pokémon Go! in downtown Nashville, touring a Brewery or going to a wine tasting, listening to jazz at Arrington Vineyard, going on a scavenger hunt, picnic on the lake or pretending to be tourists and getting a tour guide around Nashville.
- If I weren’t working in the job I have now, I would like to either be a professional makeup artist or own my own small boutique.
- If I had one wish for the world it would be that everyone would take the time to see the world through someone else's eyes. To witness their struggles, prejudices, prides and pains in order to grasp a higher understanding of their life. Maybe then there wouldn't be so much hatred and intolerance.
I am looking for someone:
- Who's always up for an adventure. I try to do atleast one thing a month that takes me out of my comfort zone and totally scares the crap out of me.
- Knows how to relax and have fun. My work life is extremely demanding, ever-changing, stressful, dramatic and chaotic at times; I want the complete opposite of that in a relationship.
- Who is willing to form a strong bond grounded in friendship first.
- Perfectly imperfect. We all have flaws and baggage.
- With goals, dreams and ambitions. He has to have a reason to get out of bed everyday.
- Who loves to laugh and joke around - a little corny and goofy.
- That can introduce me to new music, culture, art, ideas, books, etc. Someone who can expand my mind and help me grow.
- Health focused. I've become a gym rat over the last few months and I love it. I love seeing my body transform. So far I've lost 30lbs. I'm usually in the gym about 4-5 times a week. I went on my first hike up Burgess Falls a couple weeks ago and it was amazing. Now, I have added Fall Creek Falls, Rock Island, Ruby Falls, Foster Falls and Greeter Falls to my bucket list. I'd love to find someone to go on these adventures with me.
- Who is just as comfortable going to karaoke night at the local bar as he is relaxing at home.
2). My family - I have an absolutely amazing family that I can't imagine my life without.
3). My cell phone - I don't know what I'd do without this thing.
4). My contacts/glasses
5). A sense of humor - I love to laugh and can find humor in almost any situation.
6). Music - it speaks to my soul.