I'm originally from the States but moved to Denmark at the age of 10. Since then I've done what most people do between the ages of 10-25, so nothing especially exciting there.
I see myself as very laid back, but I certainly have the capacity to take the bull by the horns when needed. I enjoy making people laugh, once I've gotten to know them. Until I get to that point I may come off as fairly shy.
- Anything by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett.
- Hitchhiker's Guide. Duh.
- Southern gothic novels like Richard Wright's Uncle Tom's Children, Truman Capote's Other Voices, Other Rooms and William Faulkner's As I Lay Dying.
- Other fantasy/sci-fi novels because I am a giant geek
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (no joke, huge weakness here)
- Star Trek
- Always Sunny
- American Dad/Archer/Other animated shows
- Star Trek (Kirk > *)
- Star Wars (Original trilogy only)
- Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (Book is good, too)
- Stranger than Fiction
Hard rock, some metal/folk/pop/rap etc. Mostly rock.
- Anything spicy.
- No seafood!
2. The internet
5. Books, if it's been too long since I've had a chance to read a good book I get absolutely starved for reading material.
6. A good game to play? I guess?