I love movies, and can best anyone at "Scene It?". You can see some of my favorites below. I'd list them here...but it'd be kind of redundant.
I'm a Christian. Non-denominational, specifically. Though I suppose if I had to be categorized, my beliefs fall somewhere around Evangelical. I go to and am active at my church, and I try to live a life based on the teachings of Jesus, and the Bible. Politically, I'm either a liberal republican or a conservative democrat. Definitely somewhere in the middle. I kind of pick and choose different aspects of them both. Not a fan of the party system...but there's not much choice otherwise.
There's a lot more to me...but I have more things to fill out below, and like I said...redundancy.
remembering lines from movies. ...Not just remembering the complete line word for word, but to the point that I have the inflection down and everything. ...It's tough not correcting people on this all the time. I try not to, because I usually just feel like a jerk afterwards.
I'm amazingly good at giving relationship advice...which is ironic considering my current status...but I've found this to be true.
1. The Bible
2. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
3. The Hunger Games
4. The Year of Living Biblically
5. Batman: Year One
Top 10 favorite Movies:
1. Back to the Future
2. The Princess Bride
3. Star Wars
4. Beauty & The Beast
5. Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
6. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
8. King Kong
9. Sleeping Beauty
10. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Top 10 favorite Bands/Artists:
2. Danny Elfman
4. No Doubt
6. Michael Jackson
8. Weird Al Yankovic
9. Bad Religion
10. They Might Be Giants
Top 5 favorite Foods:
1. Any type of Mexican food.
2. Pasta, especially lasagna.
3. Seafood. Fish is really good.
4. Chinese. Beef with Broccoli is my favorite entree.
5. Pineapple upside down cake. ...specifically the one my mom makes. Have to end with a dessert. :)
1. God. Yes...obvious necessity...but He's gotta go first.
2. Iced Tea. I don't drink sodas, so this is my go to drink.
5. Air Conditioning. ...or at least a fan.
6. Internet...though I did fine without it up through high school.
Why do we have ads for milk? Like...just milk. Not a specific brand.
When Superman is disguised as Clark Kent, does he wear prescription glasses? If not, wouldn't that be noticeable? If so, how does he not run into things all day?
Who figured out how to make bread in the first place? ...It's a pretty complex thing to come up with, if you think about it.
How would you describe the difference between red and green to someone who is color blind? Or even more so, how would you define color to someone who is blind?
...stuff like that.