I love sports, fitness, and outdoor activities. You'll often find me working out, running, or playing on softball and volleyball teams. If you're into sports, I'm a Cubs, Bears, Blackhawks, Bulls, and Illini fan. Always up for a friendly rivalry with a little trash talk and some fun bets though!
In general, I just like to keep active; I crave new adventures, challenges, traveling, constantly learning, and trying new things.
• Working with computers and electronic gadgets
• Athletic activities and most sports
• Paying attention to details (your new outfit, haircut, etc)
• Taking time to enjoy the simple things in life
Movies: Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Anchorman, Wedding Crashers, Super Troopers, Eternal Sunshine, Life of Pi, Star Wars, Back to the Future.
Shows: The League, New Girl, HIMYM, Silicon Valley, The Night Of, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Arrested Development, The Office, Seinfeld.
Music: mostly alternative, rock, and some pop, but I like many genres. All-time faves include Foo Fighters, No Doubt, Linkin Park, Pearl Jam, 311, Weezer, and Chevelle. Recently: Kacey Musgraves.
Food: not picky at all, but love Italian & Mexican food. I could probably eat pizza, pasta, or Chipotle almost every day if I didn't try to eat somewhat healthy.
Wow, who knew so many wonderful things begin with those 2 letters? After the first few, I just had to keep going with it. Too bad craft beer doesn't have an H in there.
• How to become kinder, wiser, and more productive
• Science and the mysteries of the universe
• If I have the time and space to get a puppy soon
• How soon I can visit family and friends in TX, FL, and Australia
Kindness and altruism are incredibly attractive to me too, so you'll definitely grab my attention if you're a nurse, teacher, volunteer, or someone who helps others.
Bonus points if you include some asterisks at the beginning of your message (*****) so it stands out in my inbox.
Good luck to everyone!