- I recently left a great career so that I could pursue my lifelong dream of getting a Ph.D. Some of my friends think I am crazy for doing this, but I am looking forward to this new adventure in my life.
- I love being active most of the time, especially traveling, but I have my times where I just want to stay in and do things around the house
- I have a VERY diverse taste in music and my mood dictates what I am listening to at the moment
- I learned to cook while working at a restaurant in high school and have loved it ever since. Cooking homemade is so much better than just out of a box. That being said, I do love trying new restaurants and new foods
- I'm not afraid to dive in and get my hands dirty. There is something about rolling the sleeves up and fixing or building new things that I find both exciting and rewarding.
- My mom raised me to be a gentleman. Chivalry is not dead and I'm living proof.
When it comes to finding someone to date, I would like to find someone with similar interests, but at the same time looking to find someone that can teach me new things and challenge me. I want to find someone that stays active and loves to travel. Loving sports would be a plus, but not a necessity.
Now you have a little taste of who I am. Message me if you would love to find out more!