I think key word for me in everything is the word "yet." It's like someone asks have you seen this, or heard that, or read that... And my answer if I haven't is "not yet." There's just too much out there not to tap into and learn. I studied philosophy at Oxford and Cal and learned that you can't say everything. There is no real ultimate truth. It's all just choices and experiences and connections. So experience it. Live it. And be grateful for it all.
- Seeing the world. Experiencing new things. (traveling near and far)
- Friends and community. (hosting dinners at home)
- Exercise. Connecting with my body. (swimming, boxing, running, yoga, bike riding, soccer)
- Feeling connected to others. (hearing other people's stories, sharing mine)
- Spontaneous adventures. (look and you'll find)