- Genuine, laid back, intelligent, curious, and kind... with a little creativity mixed in
- Outgoing and social... yet an introvert (I know, an odd dynamic)
- Avoid the suburbs
- Love traveling - The Caribbean, spending a couple weeks in Europe, wine tasting in Napa and the Colorado Rockies are all places that make me happy. As well as a weekend road trip to the Hill County
- I have zero musical talent, but really wish I did
- Have never owned an Ed Hardy or Affliction shirt. And if I ever wear one, assume it is a Halloween costume :)
I have a career i love, and love going to work everyday.
I love exploring new places and cultures, which fuels my passion to travel. At some point, I will spend more than the standard 2 weeks in Europe. Want to go there and really live the culture instead of being a spectator for a few days.
TV - Mad Men, House of Cards and other shows that make me sound like a TV snob. And then I will go to total crap TV
Music - My taste lean toward great singer/songwriters and classic rock, Favs include Springsteen, Stones, Johnny Cash, Beatles, Ryan Adams.
Food - Love Italian, steak, Greek and Mexican (does pizza count as its own category?
- good red wine
- cheap beer
- a passport
- 2 other things that I can't think of right now
I might be with friends at happy hour, checking out a band in Deep Ellum, or sitting at home alone watching a game and being anti-social, etc.
- You're not a typical Dallas girl (you know what I mean)
- You own a passport
- You're young at heart
- You're outgoing and funny