I out of the military in 2015 and am currently a student, seeking a degree in Wildlife Biology as well as have taken up beekeeping, much more hiking and carpentry to fill my new days.
I am only looking for new friends.
Very grateful to be alive,
gardening, Working on being more vulnerable and transparent.
Playing music when the mood strikes
Working out, cycling, swimming, ...
Wanting to climb Mt Rainier.... ASAP!!!
Really makes me wonder. Get out there and live!!
Not sure, why dont you e mail me so I can put it here
Books: Proverbs, The Bible, Tarzan, Way of the Peaceful Warrior, 5 love languages, The Outsiders, White Apache
Music: Deftones, Disturbed, The Doors, Helmet, The Briggs, Dropkick Murphy's, NIN,
-I could not do without open and meaningful conversations of weight and merit.
- I could not do without spiritual growth, a mental and physical diet that consists of positive things in life that need to be searched out and taken second looks at in order to see more of what everything has the potential of being.
- I could never do without being able to gather my own food be it from my garden, fishing, or from hunting. (Not that its my only means procurement, simply keeps me grateful and grounded to where life springs from)
- I could never do without the fact that thousands of years ago a man named Jesus died on a cross (in now Muslim lands) for me. (Its a fact, look it up outside of Church)
- I could never do without music: the builds and lyrics that enhance each other to give expression of the living soul.
- Most importantly and certainly not least because its the last. I could never live without the love of or for my children. To know and be a part of that type of love humbles me and makes me a better Man.
Lately, working out
(That's right ladies, we get weird emails too)
Absolutely message me if you are truly looking for a workout partner, someone to go to hot yoga with, run, run races and compete together in events with, and have good nutritional goals. (I have a serious sweet tooth that I need help with, not encouragement) And I will give the same