Furthermore I am meddling in the arts of cooking things. With varying degrees of succes.
- Designing things
- Photography of landscapes. But I'm still learning!
- Massages (should've considered becoming a physiotherapist!)
- Acting silly with my cats, goats and other things with fur
- Videogames :p
And if you missed that I also happen to never look anyone in the eyes when we meet for the first time. I'm a little bit shy. But that only happens once.
- Fall on your knees (Laten wij aanbidden)
- Zombie Survival Guide
- World War Z
- Metro 2033
- How to tell if your cat is plotting to kill you
- Lord of The Rings
- Hunger Games
- Lord of The Rings Trilogy
- Avengers and all other Marvel movies
- Tropical Thunder
- Laurel & Hardy, ALL OF THEM!
- 28 days later
- Metropolis (anime)
- Hunger Games
- Dawn of The Dead (and all other "... the Dead" movies)
- Hot Fuzz
- Soul Eater
- The Walking Dead
- Code 37
- Breaking Bad
- Game of Thrones
I like all styles. From jazz to metal to hardstyle.
The ones I listen to the most however are Dance, Heavy Metal and anything that contains a violin. I love violins!
- Actualy everything but champignons, eugh :(
-too many to list
- My cats and chihuahuas
- Glasses (I'd walk into the wall)
- That small group of people that I can look upon as friends.
- The necessary sunlight and edible things to keep my body from going on a strike.
Or more everyday: why does my code (not) work? And why does my cat insist on sleeping on my keyboard?
Yes, you read that right, shopping.