But I digress... I'm looking for someone who wants to go to both sci-fi conventions and art galleries, someone who wants to experience both the exciting and the mundane. Above all, I want to meet someone who I can talk to easily and enjoy being with.
Movies: Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Lord of the Rings (dirty secret: I never finished the trilogy in book form), Iron Man, Star Wars (original trilogy, of course)
Music: The Who, Led Zeppelin, Journey, Nirvana, Pink, Taylor Swift (she's just so catchy!)
Food: My favorites include Japanese food and Thai food, though I'm not a big fan of Mexican. I enjoy trying new foods.
TV Shows/Anime: Stargate SG-1, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Cowboy Bebop, Anything by Joss Whedon, The Middleman, Once Upon A Time, Supernatural
* My laptop
* My glass baking dish
* The ability to count to six
* How one could travel backward in time while breaking the minimal number of physical laws
* Where all the baby pigeons are
...Well, that, or playing board games with friends. One of the two, generally.
* You make xkcd references in response to everyday situations
* You want to go to Comicon with me
* You think reading a book under a warm summery breeze is a good way to spend a day
* You think holding hands is pretty cute