tripramp
49Amsterdam, Netherlands
Join today
Find great matches with our advanced matching system!
tripramp
Join today
Find great matches with our advanced matching system!
My self-summary
Hi...my name is Stephanie. (It's not, "gorgeous", "sexy", "pretty", "cutie", or "hun.")

**I'm in Amsterdam for the month of July.** (From Boston/U.S.)

I'm an optimistic IsFp left-handed female Sagittarian pot-smoking non-monogamous writer artist mother with depressive tendencies.

I am in an open marriage with HopeDreamsLove

I am looking to connect with more people, for friendship to long-term partnership. I'm a hard-core introvert, which means, for me, that about 75% of the time I want to be alone, and the other 25%, I'm not shy and awkward and weird, like some introverts, but outgoing, funny, and really good at talking too much.
What I’m doing with my life
striving for more happiness and more honesty. pouring love into my amazing little family. writing. making art.
I’m really good at
Arranging flowers, measuring, cutting, gluing, changing my mind, changing your mind, expressing my feelings, feeling my feelings, writing about my feelings, talking about my feelings, talking about your feelings, comfortably holding at once two seemingly opposing ideas, being very sure of myself, sleeping, admitting I'm wrong...in fact, I love finding out I'm wrong!
The first things people usually notice about me
My killer instinct. They don't really notice it, but their dying form falls in a silent bow of respect.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
A Book of Luminous Things, Collected Works of Billy the Kid, The journals of Anais Nin.
Billy Madison, Amelie, Fight Club, Science of Sleep
Radiohead, Mason Jennings, the Glass Animals
Kale Avocado Homemade bread Weird fruit
Six things I could never do without
If I must, I could do without everything. Except clean feet in bed.
I spend a lot of time thinking about
the quality of my aloneness. Am i lonely? I know i want to have more very close relationships in my life, but mostly, i have no idea how to make that happen. Every night when I get into bed, I think about how grateful I am to be getting into a clean, warm, comfortable, safe bed and how really, because of this, I am living a life of luxury.
On a typical Friday night I am
Hanging out with lots of friends and lots of kids and eating amazing food. or hiding in my house, alone.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I poop. We all poop. We have sex, almost all of us. We hate people we should love and love people we should hate. Most of the time, private ends up meaning shame. I strive and mostly succeed at not being ashamed of the things life gives me.
You should message me if
you love vegetables, poetry and radical honesty
you are cool with not being the only one
you are open minded and accepting of everyone

you should not message me if you are cheating on someone (well, unless you just want to talk about it.)
More
The two of us
--
Lifestyle
--
Sex
--
Dating
--
Other
--
Ethics
--
Religion