I'm a social person. I am positive and optimistic. I appreciate people who don't take life / themselves too seriously. I'm high-energy. I'm quite expressive and excitable. I like to do new things. I enjoy traveling to new places and exploring outside the gates of a resort. I may have life ADD - undiagnosed so far - but I don't like routine and I like to stay busy. (This has also prevented me from acquiring a specific life-long hobby.)
I connect best with people who are intelligent, driven, passionate, caring, and who can hold a conversation on an array of topics / who are witty and can quip back and forth with me.
- having conversations - I'm especially good at talking, but I've been known to listen, too
- connecting with people
- getting lost in parentheticals when writing (I use a lot if you haven't noticed [and I'm not sure if brackets come next, like they do in math])
- making people laugh
- making second impressions
- folding clothes - no wrinkles on my watch
- making lists on OKCupid
2. my iphone
5. travel (is travel a 'thing'?)
6. daily quiver matches, obviously
bonus. britney spears music
Why Cascada made a dance song about evacuating the dance floor.
- You have an answer to "The first thing you noticed about me is..."
- You think my attempt to sound compelling worked and you're remotely interested in me
- You think I deserve a second chance to make a first impression
- You're bored and want to chat