* I recently just started learning to partner dance. It is some of the most fun I've had in awhile.
* The only dance experience I had before that was Capoeira, which was a Brazilian martial arts/dance hybrid. It doesn't carry over.
* I moved to Washington from Connecticut for a Customer Service job at a company I've always wanted to work for. Inside a year, I moved up to Research and Development.
* I'm a sucker for a cute romance story.
* I design games for a living.
* My first day of college, I decided to join a club immediately to break out of my introvert-y shell. I ended up doing comedic improv. Everyone (myself included) was shocked
* Despite having no theater experience, after starting improv, I spent a bunch of time in New York City taking classes at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater.
* I taught improv semi professionally before I moved out here.
* I have a hard time explaining game design to people who have no idea what game design is, because I don't have access to Wikipedia in real life (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_design)
* My favorite color is purple, and I can usually be found with one of the purple pens I took from my office.
* I noticed I was only half an adult when I used the phrase "I have totally baller health insurance this year." I regret nothing.
* Psychology is my unofficial jam
* I'm great at remembering facts about people but terrible at remembering their names.
* I was an electrical engineering major. Somehow, this means I'm supposed to fix everyone's computer.
* I enjoy dropping the mic at any and all appropriate circumstance. Also some that are not appropriate.
I am, however, not most people. This isn't a question I've ever asked. I'm going to go with radiant awesomeness.
I have been sadly remiss in watching TV or movies lately. It makes conversing with people about topics of the day a ton harder. Some shows I've been known to enjoy: Arrested Development, Community, Colbert Report.
I also enjoy Cinnamon Buns. If you bring me a basket of them, I pretty much immediately induct you into the "Hall of Best Friends."
Games: Phantom Dust (apparently, I'm the only human that has played this game), The World Ends With You, Bastion, Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask, Earthbound, Braid, Shadow of the Colossus, tons of others. Anything that pushes game play boundaries or narrative structure in games.
* Headphones, music, and the ability to tune it all out (totally counts as one thing).
* Blankets on a cold night
* Interactive art
* Ice cream sandwiches
* Other people
* Adorable animals
Many different things. I need about three projects to think about at once, or I get bored.
Or if you have puppy pictures you'd like to show me. I friggin love puppies.