I have my own piano tuning and repairs business, which pays the wages. I seem to have been playing a lot of gigs recently on the piano. It's a little odd, I just seem to walk into them, which is quite fine by me. Keeps me on my toes, learning new stuff!
I'm also teaching piano, as well as maths and english (one on one lessons) with an agency. The piano lessons are going well, although I don't currently have many students compared to maths and english, so if anyone wants piano lessons, come to me!
Also working for a piano workshop nearby. If you happen to go into Nottingham Concert hall, and see their Yamaha grand piano... well, I was the one who got that playing again! I'm proud of that one =)
I don't think I'm great at the piano, despite what everyone tells me. Seriously, I'm not. If you have this image that I will be an awesome pianist, then you'll be disappointed.
Erm, what else? I'm really good at seeing everyones side of a disagreement, which makes me immensely irritating when you're trying to argue with me, as I will simply admit to seeing your side of things and not fight back.
Probably another thing people notice is how good I am at blending into the background in small groups of people. This isn't because I'm particularly shy, I just enjoy letting people talk, and listening to their conversation, rather than adding to it. Its like reality TV. Except with more reality and less TV.
Movies: 'Snatch' and 'O Brother' I love my silly comedies. Not too bothered about horrors, apart from Evil Dead.
Music: Everything from Green Day to Bluegrass, athough I'm not too keen on rap, or classical music composed after 1908
Food: Italian food. And burgers. And salad. And calzones. And kebabs. And BBQs. And KFC. And beef casserole.
2) My friends. Life wouldnt be life without them. Or at least, it would, but far more boring that what it currently is, thats for sure.
3) My ears. I wouldnt be able to live without music. Had an ear infection recently. Was not a happy guy.
4) My banjo. Yes yes, you may laugh... but the thing kicks ass! Any time I feel down or upset, I immediately feel better, just from picking it up.
5) My piano. Or any piano really. As long as its not a straight strung, overdamper. They are evil, and must die.
6) My family. There for you no matter what. We wouldnt be who we are today without the influence of our families.
I also think a lot about how I can cheer people up when theyre down, how much easier things would be if I won a million pounds, and where I see myself in 5 years time.
I cant say any week is ever particularly normal for me. I like the randomness of my life.
There are far more private things I could have put here... but theyre private.