I work in technology and am extremely passionate about its use. I love to tinker with computers and software and have spent many a long night in front of a computer screen.
Outside of technology, I am also passionate about supporting Boston sports teams. While I no longer live and die with every play, I have been supporting the Red Sox, Celtics, Patriots, and Bruins for my entire life. You don't have to be a sports fan yourself, but at least be tolerant of my fandom.
I'm just looking to meet some new people, make some friends and maybe something more.
For TV shows, I love a good comedy (Louie, HIMYM, Community, and Modern Family among others), but love a good drama as well (Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones). I'm still searching for a replacement for True Blood as my guilty pleasure.
I haven't been to the movies too much in the past few years, but I tend to prefer movies that make you think. I will watch an action flick or two, but these are not all I will watch. I am also a bit of a cult movie fan. Among my favorites are Fight Club, Brazil, 12 Monkeys, Big Trouble in Little China, Groundhog Day, and Barry Gordy's The Last Dragon.
My musical tastes are pretty broad (I will listen to anything but country) but I tend to drift back to Elecronica artists like The Chemical Brothers, Daft Punk, Orbital, and Crystal Method. I am a recovering Rock Band addict who is a little ashamed to admit that a lot of what he learned about classic rock is from that game.
As for food, I love spicy cuisine (Mexican, Indian, Thai, Vietnamese). Seattle Chinese food (outside of Dim Sum) makes me miss home.
2. My friends - a great group of guys (and gals) that have gone to bat for me more times than I care to count.
3. Music - the soundtrack of life. I often remember events based on the music that was playing in the background.
4. My iPhone - changed my life in so many ways, both personally and professionally
5. Steak - If someone told me I could never eat red meat again, I'd cry
6. Beer - To quote a phrase, it is proof that god exists and that he loves us