I apologize for the crappy webcam photograph, it was all I had available.
I am really bad at
Talking about myself. Which is my excuse for this lousy profile page.
* Any good science fiction and fantasy, including but not limited to works by Charles Stross, Ian M Banks, Frank Herbert, Arthur C. Clarke, JRR Tolkien.
* As a last resort any other books I can get my hands on.
* Any sci-fi movies (if they are not too bad)
* Le fabuleux destin d'Amélie Poulain
* Disney/pixar movies (The Incredibles, WALL·E, Ratatouille, ...)
* Movie soundtracks
* Classical music
* Trance (sometimes)
* raw vegetables
* Sleep (see 'food')
* My family and friends
* The internet
* Challenges that make life interesting
* The sixth item on this list.