I am thoughtful, attentive, and am a believer in Christ. I can be mostly introverted, quiet, dry and quirky at times. But I can be a good listener more than a talker but can also be talkative depending on the situation, a rock/foundation/anchor and an actor.
I like to rock climb, jet ski, go camping as well as staying indoors. I can clean toilets, iron, cook, do laundry, manage finances, repair things, solder&weld, take out the garbage, recycle, change the car oil/filter/brake pads, cut my own hair, dance, beat-box, play piano, and many other things. I would like to learn more about gardening, raising a dog&cat, financial investments, health improvement, and other things as well.
I hope to find someone who would compliment me, share my same values and color my world. I feel like a coloring book where everything is initially black and white until someone comes along and colors it all in. I'm looking for someone who can always hold a conversation or find something to talk about.
I love all sorts of music. Air1 radio is good. I also like techno, hip hop, classic rock, indian, south american, traditional oriental and fusion music (Beats Antique). Rap and polka are a bit of a stretch but I will listen to them with some incentive, throw me a biscuit.... ARF!
I love a variety of foods (Indian, Lebonese, Mexican, Japanese, Greek, Ethiopian, etc). I like learning to cook various gourmet dishes when I have time.
My favorite book is the Bible. It has been there with me since I was 7 and I can refer to it, learn from it and be satisfied with it. I also read self-help, application (how to...), fantasy, auto-biographies and sci-fi. Such examples are Wheel of Time or Bill Crosby.
2. People - without anyone in the world, I could not learn about my own self or others
3. My five senses: eyes to see, ears to hear, my voice, nose to smell, skin to have feelings and taste buds for bud tasting.
4. FOOD. Internally I am probably fat but until science or the spiritual realm tells me this, I hide it with my stick figure. I love the different textures, tastes and visual of food.
5. Music. What good is the concept of music if it never existed? There would be no dancing or rhythmic fluctuation in dopamine-releasing sound waves
6. All of the above. BAM! Mind blown~
Life has no boundaries when it comes to days, hours and seconds. You could also have more fun on a Monday than on a Friday given certain variables. Life in time, however is finite.
*want to check out a place to drink or eat
*talk about life in general
*play video games
*take salsa lessons