....did that sound corny? I kind of feel like I'm writing a dating resume..
I'm good w my hands, I like to fix shit and build things,I can put together ikea furniture faster than anybody I know.
I ask you what your interests are
Who you be wit
Things that make you smile
What numbers to dial
1. Women in tight/short skirts..only the sexy ones, not the shit you know you shouldn't be wearing
2. Haircuts..I'm not a pretty boy, I just like to be sharp
3. Butter cake at california pizza kitchen...I know, I wasn't gonna put food but this shit makes me wanna be a fat boy for real.
4. Mini donuts at nectar in berwyn - ok, food again,but honestly, if you've had them then you know why I put this on my list. They are orgasms for your tastebuds. Plus my new years resolution is to become a fat ass.
5. Sex - no explanation needed, I'm a guy...so, yeah..sex
6. The color red, blue or green....just because I like em
Also, why isn't there at least one woman's profile that says she is looking for a not so tall guy? I mean, we all have preferences and that's cool. But not once have I seen a profile that's like, "I like short guys" or "I don't care if you're not 6ft tall." Just saying....
What. The. Fuck. OKCupid. All these matches and I'm still on here...fuckin bullshit algorithms
If you want to connect with a funny and genuine good guy. No ill intentions over here love, I just want to make new friends and maybe find love along the way. Let's get a drink and become acquainted.