I like to discover and know "persons in person"... when you meet people in the street, at a bar, at a grocery store, at a club, where ever... they don't go around with their profile written in their chest... I am not into this dating site profiling silliness. There's is a magic in a person attracting you and you discover the universe behind a person bit by bit...
I am 100% Italian and live in Italy, but I travel to US few times in a year. Also I might fully relocate to Charlotte in 2017! (let's see...)
NOTE: I answered most questions on OKC loooong time ago, some things might have changed over time... don't take it too serious! It's just a game! ;-)
NOTE2: If you think profiling on dating site is everything, please just skip and look up the next one...the most stupid thing I can hear is: "We are not a match because OKC says our % is low".
Funny: the other day a person asked me, were you serious when you answered this question????: "If a significant other told you that they had two-way communication with the spirit of a dead relative, would you believe them?"
If you could make it reading this till point, you should be scared enough to drop the ball :-)
Ah yes... forgot to mention... I work a lot and I travel a lot.
But mostly I enjoy my life, which is the best gift I was given, most people - for some reason - just don't get it and they prefer to "exist" rather than "living" (see Oscar Wilde...)
Lately I lost almost 40lbs thanks to healthy food and some workout... so people wonder how can I look 10 years younger than the last time they saw me last year (so I guess I look 11 years younger? :-) )
Movie: A Clockwork Orange - Stanley Kubrick
Show: uhm... I don't care much about TV shows and TV in genreal... but I liked Breaking Bad
Music: Shock In My Town & La Cura - Franco Battiato
Food: too hard to answer... I like so many! But only high quality stuff.
I AM DEFINITELY A QUALITY PERSON, IN EVERYTHING - FYI.
2) Fun Fun Fun
3) Wine & Espresso
5) People who blow my mind
6) *** CENSORED ***
"Men are governed by lines of intellect, women by curves of emotion" --- James Joyce
"All the reasonings of men are not worth one sentiment of women" --- Voltaire
- "Being a woman is a terribly difficult trade since it consists principally of dealings with men” --- James Joyce
.....Please stop the flip-flop insanity!, flip-flops are the best contraceptive ever!
NOTE: this does not mean living day-to-day without a future vision!
- You don't plan or control your emotions, you believe relationships start with "connecting" and you are open to any any further option ranging from spending a hour together drinking a beer to spending the rest of your life with a person (and all the in-between options). Doors to happiness are never closed.
- You want to validate Italians are not like they are depicted in The Godfather Saga :-) Also you want to confirm "Real Italians" are not like American-Italians :-)
- You want to validate if all rumors about Italians are true or just rumors! Just kidding LOL!
- Lastly... Be aware that I reply to any message because I am a very polite gentleman... that does not mean I am willing to merry anyone I reply to! :-)