I hate writing profiles and generally I don't read other people profiles.
I like to discover and know people in person... when you meet people in the street, at a bar, at a disco... they don't go around with their profile written in their chest... there's is a magic attracting you and you discover the universe behind a person bit by bit...
I am 100% Italian and live in Italy, but I travel to US few times in a year. Also I might fully relocate to Charlotte in 2017! (let's see...)
NOTE: I answered most questions on OKC loooong time ago, some things might have changed over time... don't take it too serious! It's just a game! ;-)
The other day a person asked me, were you serious when you answered this question????: "If a significant other told you that they had two-way communication with the spirit of a dead relative, would you believe them?"
Ah yes... forgot to mention... I work a lot and I travel a lot.
Movie: A Clockwork Orange - Stanley Kubrick
Show: uhm... I don't care much about shows... but I liked Breaking Bad
Music: Shock In My Town - Franco Battiato
Food: too hard to answer... I like so many! But only high quality stuff.
2) Fun Fun Fun
6) *** CENSORED *** (nobody wants to admit it...)
- "Men are governed by lines of intellect, women by curves of emotion" (James Joyce)
- "Being a woman is a terribly difficult trade since it consists principally of dealings with men” (Joseph Conrad)
"All the reasonings of men are not worth one sentiment of women" - Voltaire
.....Please stop the flip-flop insanity!, flip-flops are the best contraceptive ever!
- You want to check Italians are not like they are depicted in The Godfather Saga
- You want to check if all rumors about Italians are true or just rumors! Just kidding LOL!
- Lastly... I reply to any message because I am a very polite gentleman... that does not mean I am willing to merry anyone I reply to! :-)