Who I really am is something you would only find out after knowing me for a while...because i think at the end of the day it comes down to all those little things...like how I love buying stationary, and that I love chalk and blackboards...and that I am seriously and not jokingly battling a chocolate addiction...
ok...that last one isn't really little, but you get what I mean.
The right person would want to discover and explore me and find out all these things for himself, so if you want to know more before meeting me, go through my questions, and that way you can know if we agree on the big things...then we can get into the details.
I try to explore everything (including myself and other people) and try new things rather than have a hobby or two that I stick to. Sometimes I like something so much so it makes it to my list of favorite things...
- The Crowd (By Gustave Le Bon) a spot on book.
- The house of Sleep (Jonathon Coe)
- Lady Chatterley's Lover (DH Lawrence)
- 1984 (Orwell) But isn't that everyone's favorite?
- Kafka On the Shore (Murakami)
- ahem....Harry Potter...ahem
- A Handful of Dust (Evelyn Waugh)
- Oryx and Crake (Atwood)
- The Heart of the Matter (Graham Greene)
- The English Patient
- Le Silence de la Mer
- Les choristes
- Hello Dolly (my favorite feel good movie)
- An Unfinished Life
- Shutter Island
- The Others
- Inglorious Basterds
- Pulp Fiction
- Love Actually
- Mama Mia
- Bram Stoker's Dracula
- El Leila el Akheera
- Esha3et 7ob
- Modern Family
- The Daily Show with John Stewart
- Ibrahim Eissa
- The Last of the summer wine
- Most shows on Animal Planet, Nat Geo Wild, Discovery Science, Travel channel ,and Food and Travel Networks.
- The Phantom of the Opera
- The Woman in Black
- JAZZ! (Swing and Bebop mostly...Duke Ellington, Benny Goodman, Etta James, Billie Holiday etc...
- the musicals mentioned above under film and shows
- Film scores by Phillip Glass, Gabriel Yared, Alexandre Desplat, Howard Shore and Michael Nyman
Then comes my mainstream side which loves Flo Rida, pitbull, Rihanna, Jewel, Sean Paul and so on and so forth
- A good medium rare filet with red wine
- French Cuisine
- Asian Cuisine
- A good English breakfast with juicy pork sausages
- salted fish
- Smoked salmon
Lots of Love and emotional security (this includes a partner and