There's a special place in hell for people who own bacon novelty items and use the word "vinyls" in reference to records.
I'm really only here to find someone to play Risk with.
Checking out what weird convention is happening at the Double Tree by my house
Waking up next to food I don't remember consuming (never a person , though so I guess that's a plus)
Slowly learning instruments
Movies: If you haven't seen Prayer For The Rollerboys then GTFO.
Podcasts: Mental Illnesz Happy Hour, Invisibilia, Lore, Radiolab, etc etc
This is a big one. I play records and have a radio spot. I'm just gonna make a list of ten things I'm currently listening to.
1) Glueams-pretty much all Swiss female fronted punk stuff
3) The Mummies (very very into Garage stuff)
4. Edith Nylon- French new wave circa 77-81 is INCREDIBLE.
5. O13- Finnish punk stuff, SO GOOD
6.YPO-Viis (see above)
7. Suburban Lawns
8. Chin Chin
10. The Tights ( I love the song 'Cracked' in particular
11. MOST IMPORTANT BAND EVER IS THE SAINTS , THOUGH. (Eternally Yours is a masterpiece)
I can kind of go on and on about thIs stuff. I tend to get overly excited.
2) my darling cat
3) the remote
4) Yerba Mate
5) Alf memorabilia
6) NASCAR ( that was an auto correct. I'm keeping it)
You like records, food and breathing.
You just want to stare at each other in silence.