I am the most relaxed and openminded human being in a radius of several...centimeters. Seriously, I was born to ride a bicycle in the breeze of twilight, to chase dolphins and fail, to be mesmerized by thunderstorms, to drink posh coffee taking note of what to do once I turn into Dr Manhattan. Facing a shark 30 meters under the sea would put a smile on my face, but don't ask me to fold fitted sheets.
Because everything I need fits in two backpacks I've managed to be geographically inconsistent for a couple of years. It's awesome. I'll start a blog when I finish basking in such awesomeness.
Everybody else:"You smell like enriched uranium".
2001 a space odyssey, Interstellar, Eraserhead, The Terminator, Blade runner, Mulholland Drive, Melancholia, My neighbor Totoro, Monsters Inc., Wreck it Ralph, The dark knight (rises), Bad santa, A heart in winter, Alien(s), Koyaanisqatsi, A Clockwork Orange, Dead poets society.
Peep Show, QI, Mitchell&Webb look, Monty Python's flying circus, Breaking bad, Black Books, Black mirror, BBC documentaries, lectures from Youtube, recently mostly Sean Carroll (the physicist not the biologist).
Pink Floyd, Aphex Twin, Underworld, Archive, John Murphy, Hans Zimmer, bit of Arcade Fire here and there, Angelo Badalamenti, Klaus Schulze, Air.
Eggs, all fruit (except figs), tenderstem broccoli, dark chocolate, salmon, leek, walnuts, mushrooms, garlic, any type of meat (squirrel was a bit underwhelming I have to say). I gave up sugar, milk and psychedelic drugs, and I am terrified of cheese. Alcohol in serious moderation. Quality over quantity.
- Macbook pro + Wacom tablet
- One hour of silence every day
- Water to swim, float, dive, and to keep my skin fabulous
Or releasing the kraken.
Or fiddling with Skyscanner.
- If you can say more than "hi".
- If you're curious, sweet and feminine. And if you think I can fall madly in love with you. That's what I want, I'm not interested in luke warm, short-lived feelings.
- If you have a complete profile, with pictures. Bonus points if none of them contains wearable moustaches. While we're at it, that snapchat filter that gives you a crown of flowers is also very quickly getting old. Just saying.
Slogans like "I work hard/play hard" and the word "fashionista" make me release the kraken.
Some people walk the dog, I release the kraken.
- Not believing in cartesian dualism is a big plus.
- If your sense of humour doesn't require an electron microscope to be seen. But if you own an electron microscope and you'll let me play with it I might forgive you.
- Last but not least, if you're not an alcoholic / chainsmoker / junkfoodie.