I am very laid back and have a huge passion for sports. Especially my Minnesota Vikings and Ohio Bobcats!
Like the outdoors: hiking, fishing, canoeing, whitewater rafting...etc. Sincerely thought about quitting school to become a whitewater rafting guide after my sophomore year of undergrad. I have started running quite a bit since moving to Raleigh and am training for my first trail race in August.
- I have the goofiest golf swing, basketball shot, and bowling stroke? that you will probably ever see.
- I love karaoke despite not being the best singer in the world
- I do play a little guitar, but certainly don't rely on that to impress people
- I like to line dance and love country music
Shows- Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Hell's Kitchen, Masterchef, The Voice and reality shows like Pawn Stars and Storage Wars. Also watch lots of survival shows like Survivorman, Dual Survival, Man vs. Wild, etc.
Music- I'm a big country fan, but some others are Train, John Mayer, Goo Goo Dolls, Journey, and of course the Backstreet Boys.
- Country music
- Cheese Sticks from Lucky's in Athens, OH