Outside of work, I'm a struggling capoeirista, go dancing as often as I can, and I'm thinking of picking up my guitar again.
Also, let's get this out in the open: I'm not into sports. I think they're incredibly boring. I also think grown men yelling at a television after a play are pathetic. So, there's that.
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me?" --Rabbi Hillel
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity." --Seneca
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail." --Ralph Waldo Emerson
"I saw this wino eating grapes. I was like, "dude, you have to wait." --Mitch Hedberg
One movie: Galaxy Quest
One show: Archer
One musician: UNKLE
One food: Eggs Benedict
5. Credit card
4. Contact lenses
3. Internet access
2. Sense of humor
1. My scapula
Update: Read it, despite your warnings. You were right.
- You have an artistic hobby/obsession, even if it has nothing to do with your job
- You like to experiment with clothing, hair styles/colors, food, sexual positions, or feng shui, or have been strongly considering it
- You occasionally lapse into your shitty British accent because the situation demands it
- You think that the notion that "a woman's place is in the home" is horseshit
- You're into climbing, dancing, martial arts, fire-spinning, or parkour, or any combination thereof
- When you say, "I'm a geek," you're not apologetic or pretentious, you're proud and loud