Good food is a focal point of a good life...like mine ;)
Brownie points for a girl who knows her Myers-Briggs type
Most common types within social sphere:
INTJ ESTJ ENTJ ENTP
INFJ ENFJ ISTJ INTP
ISFJ INFP ESTP ESFJ
ENFP ESFP ISFP ISTP
Bottom line: I know a ton of people and am liked by almost everyone. Bonus points if you can guess my type before reading the two paragraphs below.
People person and animal person. Definitely fun-loving and adventure-seeking but ultimately grounded in the right values.
Enneagram 2w3 / 7w8
Well-spoken but terrible at these online profile things. Much bigger fan of face-to-face interaction.
Going to be growing out the beard in advance of Halloween.
People can't guess my cultural heritage correctly over half the time. Hooray for being ethnically ambiguous
I play softball, volleyball, flag football, pickup basketball, and casual tennis. I enjoy pool, karaoke... anything that involves going out with an ID
Making people feel cared for
Being extremely comfy to sleep against (both girl and guy friends can attest)
Speaking in random accents
Making your day a better one ;)
Good posture when standing: posture of a ~6'2 man
He who is a cross of Wolverine and Beast from X-Men
- Top 5: Ratatouille, The Dark Knight, LOTR, The Matrix, Psycho
- Others: Avatar, Goodfellas, Monsters Inc, Mulan, Pursuit of Happyness, Shawshank Redemption, Wolf of Wallstreet, XMEN, Skyfall, Slumdog Millionaire, Star Trek, Star Wars, Wall-E; basically, major brownie points if you like Pixar or Alfred Hitchcock
- Tier 1: How I Met Your Mother, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Law and Order SVU, Parks and Recreation, The Walking Dead, Sherlock
- Tier 2: Modern Family, The X Files, The Office, The Simpsons, Family Guy, ESPN, etc
- Want to get into: Community & whatever you might recommend!
- Top 40, whatever's good to dance to, or whatever's fun to sing ;) not super snobby here
- Eminem, Green Day, Jack Johnson, Jason Mraz, Jay-Z, Maroon 5, Steve Aoki
- Jay Chou, Juanes, 2NE1 / kpop (most private thing I'm willing to admit)
- Michelin stars or mom n pop - you name it, I'm on it ;)
- If you live to eat, rather than eat to live, we'll get along juuust great. Promise.
2. Camera/Phone - I literally document anything and everything.
4. Drivers (the guy equivalent of flats)
5. Long talks at night with friends
6. A good sense of fun and adventure
People who matter to me
Although it varies between that, going out, doing something enjoyable while staying in, etc. There really is no typical Friday night for me.
Other than that, I really don't have anything shocking to admit. I'm pretty straightforward and easy to get along with.
Oh - I have a really bad habit of reading about food online before sleep... and thus wanting to snack before bed ;)
and you also are addicted to a drug called New York City