Food expert. Myers-Briggs junkie. Semi-retired karaoke legend. Lover of sports. Animal lover and Dog walker. Gravy train.
Much bigger fan of face-to-face interaction.
🌞CA --> 🏫UPenn --> 🗽NYC
📍: the intersection of Culture and Culinary
Exploring this great city - not only the A-list spots in Manhattan, but those in Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx, and (with good weather, and in theory) SI. Come on an adventure with me.
Being the clown of the hour with the right audience
Identifying NYC restaurants based off food photos
Catching 40 foot gelato-ball projectiles in Italy
Knowing which part of the subway is closest to a station's exit
Spontaneous piggybacks (on good nights out)
Toiling through food crawls
Speaking in accents
Serving as pillow
Making people feel cared for
Softball, pool, tennis, golf, volleyball, frisbee, badminton, basketball, flag football, bowling, ping pong, yoga, cycling, skating (in that order, from rec league legend to scrub)
"You're not 6'2?" - my 6'2 friends
Music is all over the place - you name it.
Live to eat, rather than eat to live
2. Culture - to observe, and to be immersed within. There is a majesty to just becoming anonymous in this city for a few hours, and allowing the allure of its bustle to overwhelm you
3. Camera - I love capturing not only the food I eat (and more importantly, experience) but the moments of life
4. Feeling - not into rigid, impersonal people
5. Excel - seriously, I live to spreadsheet. I am mostly cool Californian at the core, but I undeniably have a fastidious streak
6. Sports - “Things turn out best for the people who make the best of the way things turn out.” – John Wooden