• Like to travel and explore but also cherish having a community of friends and space to call home.
• Have had the incredible opportunities to research whales, sea turtles, spotted owls, hawks and song birds in some amazing places throughout the World.
• Have a deep appreciation towards wilderness and nature and like to be active outdoors. I dabble with yoga and meditation along with trying to eat well.
• Enjoy cooking and own a Vitamix and yet sometimes I will order bean burritos at Taco Bell.
• Enjoy cultural and artistic venues and live music.
• On the creative side I'm a photographer, filmmaker and percussionist.
• I also enjoy soaking in natural hot springs, napping in hammocks, laying in the sun on a hot granite slab (after swimming in a cold creek), exploring the beach and appreciating the wonderful simple things that life has to offer.
I don't want children of my own but I'm open to dating someone who has kids as long as she does not want more. And if you are voting for Trump, please pass me by. It would never work out. I can't see your "likes" so just drop me a line if you are interested.
Music: All sorts of stuff. Here is a tiny sample that just popped into my head as I write:
Cat Power, The Milk Carton Kids, Bon Iver, Citizen Cope, Ray Lamontagne, Edie Brickell, Mazzy Star, Dispatch, Morcheeba, Stephen Marley, Luna, Gillian Welch, Bill Monroe, Ralph Stanley, Yonder Mountain, Hot Buttered Rum, Vinyl, Karl Denson's Tiny Universe, Lemongrass, William Ackerman, Michael Hedges, Mozart.
Food: I love to cook and tend to eat low on the food chain for the most part. I am fine with what anyone else eats but for the record I usually cook delicious veggie meals.
* Ocean * Community
* subject to change due to having to keep it at six.