Looking for women who want to meet regularly (once a month?) for scintillating conversation, gastronomic indulgence and adventurous sex. No one night stands!
Feel free to send the first message - confidence is always a turn-on. Bonus points if you can guess what I'm eating in my cover photo!
- at Glastonbury 2013 I went to see Fuck Buttons instead of The Rolling Stones.
- Death From Above 1979, Kyuss, Rage Against The Machine...
- at Glastonbury 2015 I had a techno epiphany in the Temple on Friday night. Jerome Hill b2b Warlock, Dax J and D.A.V.E. the Drummer.
- New Order are the best live band I've seen recently.
- All the drum n bass - Serum & Bladerunner at Boomtown last year!
Travelling has been good for reading. Plowed through a lot of literature - highlights include gritty Glaswegian detective novels (Laidlaw), utopian sci-fi (Iain M Banks / Kim Stanley Robinson) and political theory (Fukuyama).
Generally too busy for tv shows / movies. Buffalo Soldiers is ace though.
I like vegans, but couldn't eat a whole one *groan*.
Re-injecting the chaos to keep things spicy.