I love to travel, drink, laugh, cycle and trade MP3 playlists.
I'm looking for smart, socially adept guys to hang with and probably more.
I'm very young at heart (and lifestyle) and tend to get along best with younger guys (although I've had great relationships with people my own age and quite a bit older)
I am ridiculously sexy, S-M-R-T, and humble
I have a very flexible job and have been known to run for a few weeks vacation overseas on very little notice.
Movies: Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Goodfellas, Donnie Darko, Kill Bill Vol.1, The Matrix, Fight Club
Music: LCD Soundsystem, The Hives, Franz Ferdinand, The Music, Division of Laura Lee, The Ramones, Queens of the Stone Age, The (International) Noise Conspiracy, Guns 'N' Roses, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, The Clash, Nine Inch Nails, etc...
Foods: Indian, Mexican, Ethiopian, Tofu Veggie Stirfry, the No-cheese Pizza from the Wild Oat on Bank Street
2. Music and devices to listen to said music
3. My Passport
4. A Britta Water Tank in the fridge
5. Black Cherry Vodka & Soda or Orangina & Tequilla
(I enjoy smashing plates and glasses but not the ensuing mess)
- Organization and scheduling
(I'm really good at managing my time and my life)
- When's lunch?
- You're not some kind of weird uptight person who thinks they can change me or is socially awkward.
- You'd like a crazy lady with a eclectic wardrobe and a sweet rack.