I know what I want from a relationship (and what I don't want), and am willing to wait for the right guy, so I'm not going to latch on to you, or waste your time just for the sake of having someone to spend time with. I believe physical closeness is as important as emotional closeness. I also believe that couples need time apart to recharge, and to allow each person to maintain their identity.
2. Fitting lots of groceries into the fridge (it's the nerdy analytical side of my brain coming through).
3. Fixing things around my house. When there is no "man of the house" you learn quickly how to fend for yourself.
2. Teaching fitness classes
3. Occassional trips to the mountains - I'm very sad to have left Lake Tahoe behind :-(
4. My fur-babies (2 rescue dogs and 3 rescue cats)
5. Yoga pants and flip flops
6. Intimacy (big sigh), and a good man to spend time with (ok I've done without you long enough!)
I prefer to meet you in person sooner than later. I am not interested in texting back and forth for weeks. I have found that you can't tell much about a person and their true personality until spending some time with them.
Oh....and PLEASE be who your profile says you are.