- My Myers–Briggs type is INTP.
- I try really really hard to not be a judgmental person. Whoever you are and whatever your quirks I'll always give you a fair chance. I've made some amazing friends over the years because of this
- I was a Philosophy major in college. I didn't get to finish because bureaucracy and money. I'm not that upset about it. I'm doing things I like and I can pay my bills.
- I love music, especially progressive rock and metal. Most of my good friends are musicians or artists. Hell yes I'll go see your friend's band!
- I'm a proud nerd. I enjoy video games, board games, Marvel comics, artsy movies, physics articles, computer stuff, etc. I can probably fix your laptop.
- I have a weakness for good beer and whiskey.
- I'm not (insert religion here). Sorry, ain't going to happen. However, I do have a personal spiritual side.
- I know I'm probably wrong about a lot of things in life. That doesn't scare me in any way. I'm always learning. I'm always trying to be a better person.
- If you don't enjoy your life, you're doing it wrong.
1. Slaughterhouse 5
2. How To Expand Love by The Dalai Lama
3. A People's History Of The United States
4. Buddhism Without Beliefs
5. Breakfast Of Champions
2. I Heart Huckabees
3. The Big Lebowski
4. Waking Life
5. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
1. Tool / A Perfect Circle
2. Queens Of The Stone Age
3. Isis (the band, not terrorists) / Palms
4. Nine Inch Nails
5. Marriages / Emma Ruth Rundle
All foods. I love making up recipes and trying new foods.
3.) My cat, TJ
4.) Good food
5.) My brain
Seriously though, I'm just looking for someone cool to talk to and maybe if we get along we can get coffee on a nice sunny day.