I'm one of the most liberal guy on almost any topic you could find. The world would be a wonderful place if we let people learn by themselves what is good for them.
On the political side I was very liberal 10 years ago (in the social and economic sense), but now I am becoming more and more lefty, or maybe I did not move but the society leans more and more on the conservative side. Not lefty enough yet to avoid every now and then an argument with a marxist, but I'm getting there.
- Catching a plane at the last minute
- Summarizing an idea in one sentence
- Buy just one thing in a mall
- Back and shoulder massages
- Raspberry and lemon pies
- My oyster card (always looking for it)
- Ottolenghi salad (awesome london restaurant)
-Resistant bin bags with handles.
-Mattress without stupid springs.
-Shutters (I guess people love to
spy through the Venitian blind).
Also how come half of the girls are bisexual on this site?
-I don't drink alcohol.
Please don't message me if :
-If you have read more than 10 pages of 'The Rules".
- If we are 1h away from each other (I am in North London close to Highbury & Islington).
-If your profile photos are 5 years old (my profile photo is from Aug 2015).