When I'm not at work, I'm out and about, trying to keep busy. I play shinny a couple times a week, grabbing drinks or dinner with friends.
As much as I like being out, coming home is a highlight of my day.
I'm really not good at these things, but am open, and will answer any question you throw my way.
2. talking to random people. Have a party to go to where you know no one? Those are my jam... I can talk to anyone about anything.
3. Looking dapper in a bowtie.
Favourite movies include: Friday Night Lights, Wedding Crashers, The Reader.
Good TV is my weakness. I watch a little bit of everything, from ONITNB to Breaking Bad to Grey's Anatomy.
I listen to everything, but if you really want to get me going, throw on some country.
Food is one of my weaknesses, especially burritos.
2. My sunglasses. They make road trips and beach days that much better.
3. Good friends. I see my best friends every 6 months or so, and those days are always the highlights of my year.
4. My iPhone. Not to text and keep in touch, but for the ability to instantly google that question that is bothering me.
5. An ice cold beer. A great way to end a day.
6. Sports. Watching/playing/coaching, I love being competitive.
How will you know we're a good match? If the simple things make you happy (curling up on the couch reading together, or playing a game of washers with friends).