I'm a nurse practitioner (sort of like a nurse, sort of like a doctor) living in Manhattan and working in the Bronx (with all women). I'm diligent and passionate, but my hours are reasonable and regular, so I have plenty of time for dining out, meeting for drinks, and watching movies after I finish seeing patients. Perhaps you and your Y chromosome can join me in experiencing some NY culture:-)
movies: reservoir dogs, the shining, american beauty, better off dead, the royal tenenbaums, inglourious basterds, pulp fiction, the usual suspects, the reader, a very long engagement, the girl with the dragon tattoo (swedish version), trainspotting, raising arizona, the departed, silence of the lambs, the ice storm, fast times at ridgemont high, like water for chocolate, incendies, fargo, in bruges, little miss sunshine, heathers, the hunger games, flight, blue jasmine, seven, copycat, blood diamond, the broken circle breakdown, catch me if you can, eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, the big lebowski
tv: dexter, curb your enthusiasm, breaking bad, six feet under, arrested development, american horror story, american horror story asylum, girls, pulling, 30 rock, animal planet, food network, travel channel
music: moby, modest mouse, aimee mann, james, pearl jam, radiohead, arcade fire, mgmt
food: italian, thai, chinese, mexican, german, seafood
2) Why is it dangerous for pedestrians to cross the street at crosswalks or to walk on sidewalks in this city?
3) How is the Okapi not genetically engineered?
4) How have some men managed to convince themselves that beards are sexy? (The Beardo is a great alternative if it's warmth that they're seeking.)
5) What's with the Katy Perry and Maroon 5 craze?
6) What possessed me to eat a can of olives this AM for breakfast?
7) What country should I visit on my next vacation?
You do not think monogamy is a type of wood.
You are not looking for casual sex.
I'm getting bored of dating around and would love nothing more than to give it up permanently for the right person.
Write to me if you're interested, do not write to me if you're not interested.