Movies: Comedies, action, and old-school musicals
TV shows: Mythbusters, Top Gear, Big Bang Theory, Whose Line is it Anyway? (the UK version), Dirty Jobs, and I'm also starting to get into the Discovery show Fast n' Loud.
Music: I'm pretty eclectic in this category. I have and enjoy many genres of music. The types I don't much care for are hardcore rap and death metal.
Food: I'm a fan of American, Mexican, and Italian foods, though I don't shy away from trying new foods. Oh, and being a son of the South, I love my sweet tea. :)
1. My family. I am quite close to them, and I consider family to a very important part of a stable life.
2. My faith. Being a Christian in more than just name only means I do my best to set a good example for others. Yes, I make mistakes even though I try my best not to, but being a Christian means being forgiven, not perfect.
3. My friends. Along with my family, they serve as a basis of good times, being a sounding board for thoughts, and as a means of support both when things are good and bad.
4. My car. Kinda need it to get around, and it does serve as a place to collect my thoughts or unwind.
5. My phone. Many aspects of my life are represented in it, but I mainly use it to keep in contact with those important to me.
6. My music. This is something else that can serve as a means of collecting thoughts, inspiring new ones, or just relaxing.