I have officially moved to the Austin area so I decided to go over this profile in detail and clean it up!
Okay, well I'm a nice guy who has moved for work and looking to meet new/fun people! I like to consider myself to have a great personality...(sarcasm is awesome!)..... crazy sense of humor... and basically what I consider to be FUN! My parents call me nuts or warped sometimes :). I love to be adventurous!
I'm real and actually interested in meeting up, not just messaging.
Now to the open-ended part..... I've decided that I will list random things about myself in the section below, randomly - as in, when I think of something that would help some one understand me more and I have the time to mention it..... I'll add it! Here we go, starting on 6/5/16.
"Life is too short to be serious all of the time."
- My job is one where a suit is required at work most days
- I am mostly an analytical personality type. That an the sarcastic type, well not really because that's not officially one.
- I like South Park and how they creatively blend a larger societal topic into what many believe to be just dumb humor
- I would love to have a dog but it wouldn't be fair to the dog. I can't guarantee I would be able to provide basic daily care, which they deserve, since it's just me right now
- I enjoy having several good to great friends over an abundance of acquaintances
- I try to look at situations from every angle
- I pretty much like at least SOMETHING in all genres of music
- I was involved in a car accident within the first 10 days of living in TX! While it was crazy and there were no injuries, having a new car is nice - minus the payment of course!
- I've been to the Indianapolis 500 around 23 times... and before you judge, it's not just a race, it's an experience that can hook you. My brother in-law is a perfect example. Oh, and it's family tradition!
- I would really like to find some one fun to share life experiences with though I have been very self-sufficient up to this point
More to come....
I use Amazon Prime/Netfilx/Hulu Plus.
Movies: wide range here so just a few examples....Gladiator, The Shawshank Redemption, Dances With Wolves, Dumb and Dumber, Spaceballs, Iron Man, Christopher Nolan's Batman movies and the 1989 movie, Indiana Jones, Goodfellas, The Godfather, Snatch, Star Wars, LOTR, Back to the Future, Deadpool, Hoosiers, Fight Club, UHF, Planes Trains & Automobiles, Inception, Intersteller, Airplane!, The Jerk, Rocky, Coming to America, Trading Places, The Goonies, etc etc etc
TV Shows: Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., 24, Hell's Kitchen, Masterchef, South Park, Whose Line Is It Anyway? to name a few.
Music: wide range here too but two of my favorite bands are Garbage and OAR. Lately I've been listening to a mix of Metallica S&M and their black album.
Food: Kansas City BBQ! When I lived in Tucson it was Diablo Burger and anything at Union Public House. I haven't been in the Austin area enough to find my favorites yet. I'm a steak guy though. So far I've found that Threadgills and County Line BBQ are pretty damn good!